Friday, March 13, 2015

ReCharge Your Energy Stores

The weekend is a great time to refresh and re-energize!







Time to recharge your batteries - refill your cup of energy. Wash away your worries and replace them with positive energy.




Like the old Nike ad used to say - "Just Do It". Start today. Cut some useless calories from your daily diet! ( You know what they are - the stuff we all love and yet know that they really aren't doing us any good. ) Watch a funny movie tonight. Laughter is great for your heart and soul.

Tomorrow morning - wake up early and hit the street for a long walk or run. Grab a basketball and head out for the nearest playground. Play until you can't possibly run another length of the court! Head out for quick ride on your bicycle - and bring a friend! Or take your little ones to the local park and chase them around for some great fun in the outdoors!





Fate served me meanly, but I looked at her and laughed,
That none might know how bitter was the cup I quaffed.
Along came Joy and paused beside me where I sat,
Saying, 'I came to see what you were laughing at.

No comments: