Thursday, December 20, 2007

Only twenty weeks

Sitting in my easy chair savoring every bite of the delicious fudge my neighbor brought over today I look back on this wonderful year. Lots of great memories, many blessings, and another inch around my waistline. I know how this happened - too many days filled with sweet, sugary snacks and not nearly enough physical activity to burn off the resulting calories.

In just 22 weeks pools will be opening. We hope to get back to Florida and the lovely beaches. If I have any hope of getting back in anywhere even close to decent shape I'm going to have to burn more calories than I consume.

Life really is simple. The good news is I have the time - over 20 weeks - and the tools to accomplish this much needed goal. Sitting at my desk and in front of the TV at night simply don't allow me to burn the calories I need to burn.

So what is the most efficient way to shed the pounds? The answer seems simple enough - burn twice the calories.

Check this out -


Buy a TreadClimber and burn calories twice as fast!

No comments: